Make a Home and Contents Claim
- For Home and Contents claims call 1300 555 030 or click here to lodge your claim online.
What should I do if I need to make a claim?
- Take precautions to prevent further loss, damage or liability.
- Contact the police as soon as possible to report any theft or attempted theft, or damage caused by intentional acts, riots or vehicle impact.
- Notify us of your claim online, or call our claims department and one of our friendly consultants will take you through the claim’s process.
What should I do if someone makes a claim against me?
- Notify us of your claim online as soon as possible, or call our claims department and one of our friendly consultants will take you through the claim’s process.
- Try to get names and addresses of witnesses, if there are any.
- Don’t make any admissions of liability and don’t attempt to settle any claim made against you.
For Home and Contents claims call 1300 555 030 or click here to lodge your claim onlineDisclaimer
Ian Berry Insurance Services (IBIS) ABN 15 084 331 304 is an Authorised Representative No 259485 of Police Credit Union Limited (PCU) ABN 30 087 651 205 AFSL 238991 and arranges Allianz insurance (except for Boat insurance and some commercial insurance products) as an agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFS Licence No: 234708 (Allianz). If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with any services on this product. Any personal advice provided to you by Ian Berry is provided under Police Credit Union’s AFS Licence. Some services in relation to commercial insurance products are provided by Aon Risk Services Australia Ltd ABN 17 000 434 720 AFSL 241141 (‘Aon’), not by Ian Berry Insurance Services (‘IBIS’). IBIS, acting on behalf of Police Credit Union Ltd ABN 30 087 651 205 AFSL 238991 (‘PCU’), merely refers people to Aon. IBIS and PCU are not representatives of Aon and accept no legal responsibility for any advice given by, or any act or omission of, Aon. PCU receives a commission of 20% (plus GST) of premium commission received by Aon as a result of referrals made by IBIS on its behalf.