The first item to pack.
Wherever you’ll be – land, air or sea…
You can never know what’s going to happen when you’re away, even if you’re travelling in familiar territory. So it makes good sense to protect yourself with travel insurance and minimise the costs if something should go wrong.
Ian Berry can provide cover for a single holiday, or ongoing coverage for the frequent traveller. Some of the benefits include*:
- unlimited~ cover for overseas medical expenses
- the ability to purchase cover for accompanying dependants under 25
- cover in case your travel is delayed, cancelled or rescheduled
- cover for stolen travel documents and lost, damaged or stolen luggage or personal items
- cover for additional travel/accommodation expenses incurred during your journey due to sickness or injury
- rental vehicle excess cover
- personal liability cover
- worldwide 24/7 emergency assistance.
Choose from four levels of Travel Insurance cover
The Comprehensive Plan provides our highest level of cover, helping provide peace of mind on your overseas trip.
Our Domestic Plan is only for trips within Australia.
Our Essentials Plan provides simple, cost-effective cover for your overseas trip.
Our Multi-Trip Plan covers you for multiple journeys within a 12 month period, subject to each journey being within the maximum trip duration you select.
It only takes a few minutes to get the cover you need before you head away, so don’t delay.
Apply online, call us on 1300 292 100 or visit your local Police Credit Union branch!
Click here to download the Travel Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
Talk to Ian Berry today about your insurance needs.
To experience our local customer service where you speak to a real South Australian Ian Berry Insurance Expert every time, please get in contact with us!
- Talk to one of Ian Berry’s Insurance Experts
Contact 1300 292 100 and speak to a real person!
- Visit an Ian Berry Insurance Expert
You can find us at your local Police Credit Union branch.
- Looking for a Quick Quote?
Click here or call 1300 292 100.
- Need to make a claim?
Visit our Claims Page for more information or call 1300 292 100.
Travel Insurance is arranged by Ian Berry Insurance Services Pty Ltd ABN 15 084331304 as an Authorised Representative No 259485 of Police Credit Union Ltd (PCU) ABN 30 087 651 205 AFSL 238991. This insurance is issued and managed by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 trading as Allianz Global Assistance for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz). PCU does not guarantee the insurance. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Allianz and/or Allianz Global Assistance do not provide any advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Where any advice is provided by PCU or its representatives, it is provided on behalf of PCU and not on behalf of the insurer Allianz or its agent Allianz Global Assistance. Allianz and/or Allianz Global Assistance are not responsible for any such advice. Before making a decision please consider the Product Disclosure Statement here. If you purchase a policy, we receive a commission which is a percentage of your premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with any services on this product.
* This is a summary only of the cover provided under the policy. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Sub-limits apply to particular types of losses or claims. You do not have cover under certain sections while travelling in Australia. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for full details. In particular, please read the Pre-existing Medical Conditions section.
~ Where used, the term `Unlimited’ only means there is no capped dollar sum insured. All costs and expenses claimed must be reasonable. We will only pay for treatment received and/or hospital accommodation during the 12 month period after the sickness first showed itself or the injury happened.