We’ve got you and your car covered!
With Ian Berry Motor Insurance, you can relax and enjoy the drive knowing that should an accident happen, you can be back on the road in no time. Whether it’s your pride and joy or the family wagon, Ian Berry provides reliable Motor Insurance underwritten by Allianz so you, your loved ones and your vehicle are in safe hands, whatever road you choose.
Motor Insurance provides you with a great range of features as well as optional benefits so that you can tailor your cover to suit your needs. Rest easy knowing that we can arrange the type of cover you
need to help you get back on the road – bump free!
- Up to 10% discount on your Motor Insurance policy when you buy online1,2
- Up to 65% No Claim Bonus1,3
- A discount on your policy when you exclude drivers under 25 years of age1
- Safe Driver Discount for eligible drivers in addition to the No Claim Bonus1,4
Your choice of Motor Insurance products:
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Third Party Fire & Theft
- Third Party Property Damage
No matter which type of cover you choose, you will always get access to a smooth claims process.
- Personal items – up to $1,000 for any one incident
- Emergency repairs – up to $500 per incident after a covered accident
- Reasonable cost of towing – after a covered accident
Compare our Motor Insurance policies to find the right cover for you.
This table is a guide only. For information on what is covered and what is not covered and any limits or excesses that apply, please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement and Policy Document.
Need to make a claim?
Online, any time.
The most convenient way to make a Motor Insurance claim is via the online claim form. You can submit you Motor Insurance claim notification 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it suits you.
Complete the online claim form, and once received, a friendly claims consultant will contact you as soon as possible.
It’s easy, with:
- A secure form
- No phone queues
- An immediate confirmation number for your reference
Alternatively, you can call the claims hotline on 1300 292 100 and a consultant will help you with the process.
Over the phone – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Call 1300 292 100 for Motor Insurance claims.
To experience our local customer service get in contact with us!
- Talk to one of Ian Berry’s Insurance Experts
Contact 1300 292 100 and speak to a real person!
- Visit an Ian Berry Insurance Expert
You can find us at your local Police Credit Union branch.
Police Credit Union Limited (PCU), ABN 30 087 651 205 AFSL No 238991 arranges this insurance as an agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No 234708. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision please consider the Product Disclosure Statement available on this website. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services.
1 Minimum premiums may apply. Any discounts / entitlements may be subject to rounding and only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached . If you are eligible for more than one, we also apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts / entitlements. 2 The online discount applies to new comprehensive Motor Insurance policies. Applies to the first year’s premium only (unless stated otherwise). Promotional or other discounts may apply from time to time for customers who apply for insurance via other methods. 3 Maximum discount percentage varies from State to State. 4 Safe Driver Discount applies to new Motor Insurance policies with comprehensive cover only. To be eligible for a Safe Driver Discount:
• the rateable driver must be aged 30 years or over,
• the insured (owner) must have held a maximum No Claim Bonus for the last five consecutive years; and
• all nominated drivers must have had no at fault claims for the last five years