While our outgoing logo has served us well for more than 20 years, it’s time for a refresh. To ensure that our brand remains contemporary, appeals to a broad audience and supports what’s important and valued by our customers, we have created a brand new logo, in house!
Although our logo and tagline are changing, you can rest assured that everything else you know about Ian Berry Insurance will remain the same – being local, with our head office remaining in Adelaide, reliable and providing quality cover.
From Tuesday 16 May, the new logo will be updated on our website, brochures, customer communication, advertising, merchandise and more.
Check out the reasons behind our new logo. The corner graphic has been introduced to symbolise to our customers that we’re in your corner when it comes to insurance. It’s also a nod to SA – we’re proud to be South Australian and offer our customers a local understanding. You’ll also notice a subtle exclamation mark because we understand the worry and urgency associated with insurance claims, but rest assured we, together with the insurer, Allianz are here to help in your moment of need.
You will also notice some changes on our website. Mostly aesthetic, but with our new logo, we felt it was time to give our website a refresh, too.
The new website will feature:
- Our new logo
- Iconic South Australian images
- Mobile friendly, easy to access menus
- A cleaner interface with a contemporary look to help you find the information you need.
- Notifications at the top of the website to communicate important messages or changes to you, our customers.
- A helpful sticky menu, so that you don’t need to scroll up and down to find the function you are looking for.
- You will still be able to make claims and get quotes online.
If you would like any more information or have any questions, give our friendly team a call on 1300 292 100.